Sunday, October 12, 2014

Monster Fun!


We have been doing a lot of arts and crafts lately. I think it is great how much little kids love creating things! Lately Lyla has watched a little bit of Monsters Inc. At first I really regretted it because she was waking me up at 3am saying there were monitors in her closet. As a result, I have really tried to stress that monsters are nice.

One night I cut out a bunch of colorful monsters for Lyla to decorate. The best toy for toddlers is a stack of construction paper. You can do so many things!

Then I found these awesome eyeballs and mustaches at Target. They have these adorable pumpkin decorating kits.

I pulled out some glitter and stickers and we were set!




We had a great time and I think they turned out super cute. I thought it would be fun this Halloween season for Lyla to decorate her room with the things she creates. The Monsters were a great addition to her wall.

Happy Monday!

-BreAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment