Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wheels On The Bus Sing-A-Long Cards



For a good 6 months "The Wheels on the Bus" was my daughter's favorite song. She would sing it everywhere and talk about it all the time. We watched every single version of it on youtube, and there are A LOT of versions. One night, due to my daughters love of this song, I decided to make some sing-a-long cards for her. I just looked up some images of Buses on google and then sketched the different buses by hand. Then I cut out the pieces, glued them together and laminated them (because we all know how fast a 2 year old will tear up paper.)
 The WHEELS on the Bus
 The WHIPPERS on the Bus
 The PEOPLE on the Bus
 The HORN on the Bus
 The DOORS on the Bus
 The MONEY on the Bus
 The BABY on the Bus
The MOMMY on the Bus

Lyla loved the cards. She will hold them up for me and we'll sing the song together. They have been a lot of fun. They are not perfect, but it's fun for kids to have things made by their parents. I like the imperfect look of handmade things. They are more sentimental. If you are interested I have scanned the pages so you can make your own cut outs with your children. Just email me at ourdaysinneverland@gmail.com and I will send you the file.

Have a great Tuesday!

-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment