Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Toddler Activities

 Something I like to do at night is watch TV. What? Did I just admit that? Yes I did. But here is the thing. I feel guilty watching TV if I am not doing something productive. SO I try to come up with creative games for Lyla, sew,  or write blogs! Let me just admit that is my crafting time. 
Last week I looked at a bunch of different fall games on pinterest. Does anyone else find some those blogs overwhelming?  It is like 50 different activities and the pages have just a bunch of different links to other blogs. Nevertheless, there are some good ideas. So I pulled out my scissors and construction paper and starting cutting. I put these two activities in ziplock bags and pulled them out on a day we needed a fun activity. 
 )Yeah I know the pictures are kind of blurry. But I have a 2 year old... and she moves around a lot. Oh how I love her!)
I left them on the wall for Lyla to play with through out the week. She also loves to share her art with her Daddy when he gets home. 

Happy Fall!

-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment