Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Spider Tape Webs


Sometimes I look at different children's blog and think wow that activity looks incredible, but really intense. I have a confession to make... I hate cleaning, but I do every day (all day) because the only thing I hate more than cleaning up messes is a messy house. Messy houses are hard to sleep in and breathe in and it invites bugs. Oh I think I could write a whole book about my hatred of bugs. There is no shortage of them in the South or my backyard... but I digress. The point of my babbling is that I LOVE GAMES THAT ARE SIMPLE, FUN, and EASY TO CLEAN UP!
This game is one of my favorites and all it will cost you in a roll of scotch tape. First begin by finding a variety of tall objects different heights and place them in a circle. Then help your child to create their own spider web.
I remember once when I little we made one of these with my mother's benches on the front entryway. It was epic and people really struggled to get to the front door. Oh the memories!

Next take some action figures (or in our case princesses and their pets) and place them in the spider web. It is a fun afternoon activity that can last a while.

Enjoy!

BreAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment